Browse Exhibits (1 total)
The Joseph and Salome Ball House and Farmstead dates back to c1898. It has been restored by the current owner.
Joseph Ball, Jr. immigrated from Alsace/Germany in 1852. In May 1867 he married Salome Keller of Castroville, Texas, who was also Alsatian.
(CLICK ON ABOVE TITLE TO OPEN EXHIBIT FILES)
The Selma Historical Parks Committee was commissioned to document Selma’s historical cemeteries and to preserve the remaining historical structures in...