Browse Exhibits (1 total)
The Scottish surgeon Dr. Fredrick Marnoch (1802-1870) purchased more than 1500 acres at this site in the autumn of 1858. In January 1859, Marnoch commissioned famed San Antonio architect and builder John M. Fries to construct this house near Helotes Creek.
(CLICK ON ABOVE TITLE TO OPEN EXHIBIT FILES)
The Voelcker Farmstead Historic District is the remaining vestige of what was once a large scale private dairying operation, last...