Browse Exhibits (1 total)
The Beauregard Ranch was created from land previously owned by Spanish mission ranches. In1852, Augustin Toutant-Beauregard consolidated the initial 7,971 acres of the Beauregard Ranch by recording two purchases from Henry and Francis Radaz with the Bexar County Clerk. The first purchase of 2,951 acres was executed in 1849. The second purchase of 5,000 acres was executed in 1852. The establishment of the approximately 8,542-acre Beauregard Ranch predates the
creation of Wilson (1860) and Karnes (1854) Counties.
(CLICK ON ABOVE TITLE TO OPEN EXHIBIT FILES)
The Joseph and Salome Ball House and Farmstead dates back to c1898. It has been restored by the current owner. Joseph...