Browse Exhibits (1 total)
The Patrick Kenney House located in Bexar County near Somerset, TX was built around 1877-78, after Patrick Henry Kenny purchased 46 ½ acres of land for $186.00 from D.W. Heard on 22 December 1877.1 The acreage was originally a part of the Clemente Bustillo grant, Survey #348.2 This purchase added to the already extensive acreage Kenney had previously purchased located on from the Michael De Chaumes grant.
Special note: The name of Bexar Road is pronounced “Bex–sar” not “Bear”. There was actually a community of Bexar (Bex sar) in this general area!
(CLICK ON ABOVE TITLE TO OPEN EXHIBIT FILES)
More to come! (CLICK ON ABOVE TITLE TO OPEN EXHIBIT FILES)