Aue, Max Stage Coach Stop

“The Aue Stagecoach Inn Complex is an outstanding historical site, representing a broad, evolutionary spectrum of architectural styles as well as the changing needs of the Max Aue family and the Leon Springs community.  Constructed between the years 1850 and 1880, the group of buildings represent the simple immigrant-Germanic construction which was common to the area, as well as the more sophisticated and refined transitional Greek Revival/Victoria style.” (THC Atlas)

Credits

© San Antonio Conservation Society