Votaw - James House
The two-story stone house was built by prominent local stockman William Votaw during the 1876 - 1880 period.
The historic Votaw-James House has become the administration building for the Mission Road Development Center and a focal point of the 20 acre campus. Mission Road is a residential treatment facility for developmentally disabled children and adults.
© San Antonio Conservation Society