Borregas Road House
From a 1967 deed record, one of the property boundaries indicates the west side of Borregas Road at the Borregas Bridge. This same record stated that Borregas Road was known at that time as FM 1518. Today it is E. Loop 1604. Available deed records go back as far as A.W. Earnest selling the property to B.J. Jackson, but that only in 1943. That's still not the original owner/builder. It is one of our ongoing mysteries.
© San Antonio Conservation Society